Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:
Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.
I was up very early this morning so I thought I’d give this a go! Good Morning everyone how are you doing? I’m okay just trying to get better from my little crazy days of health going ka plooey! hahhaa Anyway, let’s give this Feline Friday a go whatya say???? Only thing is I don’t have a kitty, but I do have my “Charlie”! He’s a great big puppy/dog! He’ll always be my puppy though!
Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions. I DON’T have kitties which are awfully cute, but I do have my big puppy I’d like to share with you! My Charlie!
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions. If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. You don’t have to convince me to ______________.
2. _____________is causing me stress.
3. Speaking from experience, _________.
4. Over time, my opinion of _________ has changed.
Here are my answers:
1. You don’t have to convince me to call my children & chat for hours.
2. Not seeing my Children/family as much as I want causes me HUGE stress.
3. Speaking from experience get up off your butt and do some exercise. Who cares if it’s cold outside you have a nice warm house! So now what’s your excuse??? hmmmmm?
4. Over time, my opinion of doctors has changed. Get a second opinion! PLEASE TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!
WHO LUVS YA SWEETIES????? ME THAT’S WHO!